Thursday 18 July 2013

"The Page cannot be displayed" When accessing Central Admin SharePoint

While Traditional FARM setup, accidentally, I stopped the Central Admin service. When I tried next time to open central admin site I have the following error:
"The Page cannot be displayed" Whene accessing Central Admin SharePoint.
For resolution, I start this service using PowerShell :


Get-SPServiceInstance | Where-Object {$_.TypeName –eq ‘Central Administration’} |  Start-SPServiceInstance -Confirm

But "The Page cannot be displayed" When accessing Central Admin SharePoint. error comming
So I run command below:


psconfig.exe -cmd adminvs -provision -port 7777 -windowsauthprovider onlyusentlm
Note: psconfig.exe exists in bin folder of 14 hive (For SharePoint 2010) and 15 Hive (For SharePoint 2013).

Thank god, It is working now.

No comments :

Post a Comment